Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Target and Confetti Cakes



Have you been in a Target store recently?
If so then maybe you have seen some of my handiwork.


A few months ago I had the pleasure of working with the uber-creative design team behind the Target in-store ads for Valentine's Day! Since it is February, I thought it was time to share the awesome process I was apart of. I was asked to design cookies and cupcakes that complimented the look of the Target products. This was one of my first gigs as a food stylist but with my background in art, design and fashion (oh right... two books and ten years of cake making too) it all felt really natural.



Thanks to the amazing stylist Joe Maer for hiring me and my friend Mary from Cake girls for recommending me. Let me know if you have a chance to see the ads!