Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 12, 2010

Duff Goldman's Product Line Review... Coming Soon!

I've been invited to sample and share my thoughts and experiences on a few of the exciting products from Duff Goldman's (Ace of Cakes) new line of cake decorating products! The much anticipated box recently made it's appearance at my front door and I was ever so eager to rip it open and hold the treasure in my greedy little hands, only to realize my camera wasn't working with my computer! Which means... I'm going to have a tough time posting photos of the product before, during and after I've created my next project. I just can't imagine not sharing a review with photos. I mean... what's the point?

With the help of a friend (aren't friends lovely?)... I hope to surpass this annoying issue and have the review up and going this time next week. Please revisit Cake Space at such time and witness in photos... yours truly having a blast with Duff's fondant, cake mix and another goody I can't wait to share with you. It will be a great time... don't you think?

In the meantime, if you're interested in checking Duff's cake line for yourself, you can find it at Micheal's Craft Stores! Did you know they had a coupon in the paper this week? Let's see... 2 plus 2 equals...