Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

ABC Baby Shower Cake

This shower had a split theme... alphabet blocks and monkeys (or junglish, if you will which explains why this cake has elephants... plus I happen to like elephants). lol I made two cakes in fact... the monkey cake is coming in just a few seconds!

This cake has a few letter blocks decorating the sides and because we knew the name of the baby (still baking in the oven), I went ahead and spelled her name with the fondant blocks.I went with very soft colors to match the decorations purchased for the shower.

The animals were made using fondant and a candy mold. Time saving method to creating cute little animals and because they're relatively flat, they drive very quickly requiring little advanced preparation.WooHoo!


By the way, my Photoshop is on my virus stricken pc, so for the time being I'm having trouble editing my photos or adding any type of watermark or tag. I trust you won't steal my photos? Thank ya!